Stay tuned here to the latest alerts from your water utility.
Subscribe to have News & Notices, and Alerts delivered via email or text! Just another way we are working to better serve our community.
Stage 1 Drought Contingency EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
August 14, 2023
Due to historic high demand, lack of rainfall and population growth, Ramey Water Supply is implementing Stage 1 Drought Condition measures, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. This stage enacts mandatory watering restrictions to reduce demand. Failure to reduce demand at this point could potentially result in outages.
We are requesting all customers to take meaningful steps to reduce consumption.
Mandatory Stage 1 Requirements:
- Customers are requested to practice water conservation and to minimize or discontinue water use for non-essential purposes.
- Alternate day, time of day or duration restriction for outside irrigation.
- Street addresses ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 and 8) water on Sunday and Thursday.
- Street addresses ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 and 9) water on Saturday and Wednesday.
- No outside irrigation is allowed on Monday, Tuesday, or Friday for any customer.
- No outside irrigation is allowed between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Our goal with these measures is to achieve a 15% goal in water demand. We pledge to take every step possible to keep all customers supplied with water. We ask you to please reduce any unnecessary water use and to operate within Stage requirements. Together we can keep everyone supplied this summer.
Ramey Water Supply